- We become an integral part of our clients' teams
- We believe in personalized service: every client receives a dedicated Account Specialist
- We introduce clients to the leading travel agencies in covered markets
Experience has shown that sales efforts are most successful when they are built on long-standing, mutually beneficial partnerships. Creating these relationships and nurturing an open and honest dialogue between our clients and our industry partners is essential to maximizing potential opportunities.
It's in that process that we truly excel.
Whether it is meeting agents in-person, presenting at top agencies, proactively promoting new initiatives or responding to the needs of trade partners in a timely and effective manner, JGBB is matchless in its ability to deliver. Our team has decades of collective promotional experience working with travel agencies, with major consortiums and with other industry organizations to secure top-of-mind placement for each of our clients in the markets in which they need to be. That practical understanding and deep network of connections allows us to open doors closed to most others and to maintain an engaged dialogue with key agents and agencies while others fight to stand out from the crowd.
By becoming an integral part of our clients' teams, we enable them to focus on their craft while we facilitate and manage critical in-market sales initiatives.
Our highly-personalized approach is key to helping our clients meet their goals. Every client receives a dedicated Account Specialist who serves as their key contact and guide within the organization, assisting them in maximizing their partnership with our firm. These Account Specialists are also regional experts, developing the highest degree of knowledge on each client in their geographic territory, and sharing that knowledge with agents across the country.
JG Black Book of Travel's sales outreach and in-market representation services include:
- An ongoing presence in the U.S., Latin American and/or UK, Europe and Russian markets
- Introductions to the leading travel agencies in covered markets
- Dedicated sales calls to key travel agents, tour operators and call centers throughout top markets
- The organization of site inspections and escorted familiarization tours for top agents
- Participation in global road shows in key markets throughout the year
- Promotion at travel industry shows and international events Liaising with key industry associations
- Assistance in developing corporate contacts and contracts
- Industry training webinars
- Inclusion in our Rewards Program, an innovative online incentive system for travel professionals
FREE INSIGHTS NEWSLETTER
We want to help! Join the growing number of travel leaders who look to our monthly newsletter's exclusive tips and strategies to help them thrive in today's constantly evolving marketplace.